Lori is 4 months old today!
I woke up this morning and talked to my mobile until Mommy heard me and came in to give me breakfast. Mommy and I were playing on the floor, but when I looked over, she had fallen asleep! Good idea- after all I had been up for almost an hour (eating and playing is hard work). We went to church, where I had "second breakfast" and played with my friends and took a nap. Daddy and Mommy took me to Carl's Jr. for lunch after church (I ate mine at home).Later, I showed Mommy how strong I am...
and I played with my bear friend...
...which wore me out! Nap time again!
Candid Cutie:
1 comment:
Hi Jamie. I love the pictures, I can't believe how big she is getting. I was wondering how you store your prefold diapers and how many you have? You can just leave the answer on my blog if you would like.
Post a Comment