Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Documentary of Lori or Sightings of the Sweet Kind

A rare find, indeed! I heard a peculiar sound not far off... it varied in pitch, scale... and mood. As I rounded the corner, I came upon the culprit. She had yet to notice me, so I took my chance and got the camera rolling. She continued her series of mysterious calls- seeming to amuse herself more by the moment. Perhaps this was a way of unwinding for our subject, I'll call her Lori, and preparing for her time of rest...

Here are other various sightings of Lori:
She has an apparent flare for the arts...
Here is some recent footage of Lori displaying her skills...




Oh! I've been spotted! Ta-ta for now!

1 comment:

The Bryans said...

I love your writing!
So did Lori get her creative artsy side from her mommy, or does her dad have some hidden talents as well? :)