It's hard to believe our little girl is already six months old. Lori is such a joy! I love watching her grow more each day... she changes so quickly. I hope I can hold on to these memories, though I know some will slip under the collection of times to come. Today, after her lunch, I just held her for a couple of minutes and we chatted a bit while she ran her fingers through my hair and grabbed for my nose. It was such a sweet moment- her eyes sparkle just like her daddy's when she's content. It's amazing that God brought such a sweet baby into our home, and even more awesome that He always knew that He would and He knows the perfect plan He has for her. Okay, enough of my sentimental musings... here are some of Lori's most recent moments:
3 comments:
Yay! Finally a new post! Lori is looking cute! So is she out of her cast now? And what did I hear, do you have a job at Gem City? I'm missing out on so much stuff!!
What a sweetie! I love that last picture with the big smile.
It looks like she's riding an 'air-motorcycle'.... i prefer the air-guitar
Post a Comment