Thursday, April 29, 2010

An overdue update...

Okay, I admit I'm not the best blogger. But I do have to say it's fun to do when I can pull myself together long enough to sit at the computer and create an entry.

We've had some great weather here over the past few weeks... up until a few days ago. I think the high today is 39 degrees with a chance of snow showers. A couple of days ago it was a wonderful 50-something degrees and sunny. A couple days before that it dumped almost a foot of snow on us. I guess it all keeps it interesting.

Lori loves to spend as much time outdoors as she can- playing on her new slide, digging in the dirt with Mama, tromping around the yard just because. She is such a joy to have around and I am very thankful that God has blessed us with such a fun little girl!

Here's some pictures (probably all of Lori, of course!):

Official Dough Tester

Lori's first Easter Basket

A couple of cute chicks- they were too fun to knit up!

Mama and Lori ready for Easter Sunday
Lori's first try at the art of sculpture

Before: I put together the face for her to play with. She put some embellishments on his head before I thought to take a picture

After: Ah...the finished masterpiece!

Happy little artist (as long as she avoids tasting the media)

Clifford paid our local library a visit. Lori couldn't wait to go up to him, then wasn't too sure of it all once she got up there. It was chaotic with all the preschool kiddos in Laramie there!

"Daddy, I like this one." Lori was placing Lamby in different machines- the most important test. Our new machines will arrive in a couple of weeks- yay!

April snow storm. That work takes some muscles (heavy, wet snow)!

Lori contributed her muscles, too.

No comments: