We've had a nice break in the cold weather, and some opportunities to get outside. I took Lori for a stroll on the thawing Greenbelt, and she liked getting some fresh air. The playgrounds are still a little too icy and snowy for her to navigate around them with confidence- something to look forward to in the Spring! She liked watching the local dogs playing in the park's dog enclosure- she calls them "Gogs". She also decided to call ducks, Gucks. She used to say Dah and Duh, and has now started to say the last sound of those words while changing the first sound. It's fun to watch her language develop!
We're headed off to Mexico tomorrow night- we really appreciate your prayers for safe and effective trip! I still have a decent amount of things to do to get ready, so here I sit at my blog. haha. I spent the last couple of days fighting off some vague tiring bug, but I seem to feel better today. The little one I babysit has the snots today, so please pray we all stay healthy on the trip! I'll be posting on a blog called "LVC Missin Trip" that I'll put on my pages' sidebar. I think the internet connection will be a bit hit or miss, so I'll update as often as I can.
We're headed off to Mexico tomorrow night- we really appreciate your prayers for safe and effective trip! I still have a decent amount of things to do to get ready, so here I sit at my blog. haha. I spent the last couple of days fighting off some vague tiring bug, but I seem to feel better today. The little one I babysit has the snots today, so please pray we all stay healthy on the trip! I'll be posting on a blog called "LVC Missin Trip" that I'll put on my pages' sidebar. I think the internet connection will be a bit hit or miss, so I'll update as often as I can.
1 I will bless the LORD at all times;Here's a couple of cute photos and a video to leave you with...
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 My soul shall make its boast in the LORD;
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
3 Oh, magnify the LORD with me,
And let us exalt His name together.Psalm 34:1-3
Taking a walk on the Greenbelt
First time helping Mama wash the dishes
2 comments:
Cute video! Way to train your little helper :)
Have a great time in Mexico! Can't wait to hear all about it.
We will be praying for you and all from LVC headed to Mexico! We would love to be updated whenever possible, what a great way to share what God is doing! And I also love the video. She is so much more careful than my boys are when they help me:-)
Post a Comment