Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pictures!

Here is a quick picture update of the happenings from the past couple of months.  I still can't believe how quickly time is passing!  It seems I barely start on my "To Do" list and it's already time to drag myself into bed (or to the futon, since Alia often takes over our room).  The girls share a room most nights, but occasionally we have to do a bout of sleep training.  I hope we can reclaim our room again soon! :)

Sam is keeping busy with the endless stream of car work (and that is just on our cars) and trying out his first season of bow-hunting.  I'm praying that God will provide a handsome elk soon!

Lori started preschool at the end of August and is loving it!  She is very exhausted on those days and actually takes a long nap (which is not her 'norm').  Alia is still trying to crawl- no success yet.  She moves about by rolling and scooting backwards (to her frustration) and gets into all kinds of predicaments!  She can get up on her hand and knees and also she can sit up for several minutes at a time.  The girls just think the world of each other and it is so fun to watch them interact.

Well, it's off to bed for me... here are a few fun pictures of our sweet girls:

 Our sweet little Bebé
 Sam's summer project.  Our next door neighbor has given our Honda a new home- and we took in her '91 2-door Accord as another project.  :)
 
Horsey!  I love the looks on the girls' faces in this one!
 Lori made a tiny dough heart while I made some bread.  It made its way into her tummy shortly after this picture.
 Lori likes to get her boots on and go out to play in the rain.  She put her boots to good use, too...
We walked around the block in the rain. Lori explored all of the shallow puddles and we talked about the deep ones and the fascinating discovery of the storm drain on the corner.
 This is such a cute expression!
 Yay!  Her foot finally reached her mouth!
 Sleepy Alia tried to be a good sport for this picture opportunity.
 Silly Girl!
 Close-up of the Big Blues (and persistent scratches)
Sitting up!
Silly Mama!  Her first tooth broke through yesterday (bottom left), but I couldn't get a picture of it (it's just peeking through).
Laugh it up!

No comments: